Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Tag 2015

My sister, who blogs under the name Erudessa Aranduriel over at The Flowering Vales, tagged me in a short and fun Christmas tag.



Rules - 
-Link back to the blogger who tagged you.
See above.
-Spread this tag like wildfire before December is over.
See below.

1. What's your favorite thing about Christmas?
The general air of love and cheer that pervades the world.  It really does feel like magic that you can reach out and touch.  It's glorious.

2. Giving or getting presents.
Presents are one of my least focused on things at this time of year; I prefer to focus on time spent with family doing special things.  That said, giving.

3. Favorite Christmas movie?
At the moment, I don't really have a favorite Christmas movie (*gasp* I know, shocking), but there is a psycho-thriller Korean mini-drama (8 hours long) called White Christmas that I adore.  It's pretty much the complete opposite of the classic movie in every way possible but it's incredibly fascinating.  (Erudessa and I joke that she has her White Christmas (the classic movie) and I have mine and it's a perfect example of how different our personalities are.)  Also, the Christmas episode The Doctor, The Widow and the Wardobe from Doctor Who is a favorite of mine.

4. Favorite Christmas food?
Cookies.  Duh.  :)  Isn't that everyone's favorite Christmas food?  If I had to choose something other than cookies, I'd say the ham.

5. Ice skating or sledding?
Skating.  It's been several years since I went; I need to go again soon.

6. Decorating a tree or decorating cookies?
Decorating a tree.  I'll leave the cookie decorating to my sisters.

7. Either the tag maker or my sister apparently decided that seven wasn't an official number anymore.  Sorry, Seven.  :)

8. What is your favorite Christmas memory?
Playing with cousins in my grandmother's living room the morning of Christmas Day, after all of the presents were opened, and various ones of us sneaking out to the kitchen to bring back cookies and candy.

9. Favorite Christmas song?
Do You Hear What I Hear sung by Third Day.

10. Hot cocoa or Apple Cider?
You expect me to choose???  Fiiiiine.  Hot Cocoa.


I was supposed to do this earlier this month and join in spreading the tag all over the blogosphere before tomorrow, but y'know life, it has a tendency to intrude.  Any of you reading this who feel like doing the tag, consider yourselves tagged and answer either in the comments below or on your own blogs.


Merry Christmas Eve to you all!

1 comment:

  1. That's so hilarious about the White Christmas thing. And the fact that your favorite Christmas thing to watch is a psycho-thriller. I love it! XD
    Also, that DW episode is so one of the best!

    Obviously cookies. Like there'd be a different answer. Pft.

    Merry Christmas! I hope you and your family have a wonderful one! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.