Monday, December 28, 2015

Rizkaland Blog Party Tag

My friend Kendra E. Ardnek is hosting a party celebrating ten years since she began writing about her world of Rizkaland. 



1. Have you read Water Princess, Fire Prince yet?
I have.  More than once.

2. If so, what is your favorite part? If not, what are you looking forward to the most?
My favorite part was the ball, because *SPOILER* it's when it really clicked for Clara that she truly needed Andrew. *END SPOILER*

3. It's Christmas time! What's the best Christmas present you've ever received?
Best, I'm not sure.  Favorite - well, receiving the Silmarillion this year was pretty cool, even though it was technically a belated birthday present and not a Christmas present.

4. What are your favorite fantasy worlds?
Middle Earth, Narnia (because of centaurs and Aslan), a galaxy far far away, and several worlds from books I've beta read that have not yet been published.

5. Who are your favorite fictional couples?
I have many favorite fictional couples.  Some of my favorites are Percy and Marguerite from The Scarlet Pimpernel, River Song and the Eleventh Doctor from Doctor Who, Aragorn and Arwen from LOTR, and Han Solo and Leia Skywalker from Star Wars.

6. Do you have any projects (writing or otherwise) that you've been working on for ten years?
Yes.  At least two.  Their early versions looked very, very different from their current versions.

7. Fantasy weapon of choice?
A sword.

8. Name your element!
Fire. 

9. What are you hoping to see in future volumes of the Rizkaland Legends?
More of Laura; she's one of my favorite characters.  Also, more scenes with Clara and Andrew in later years.

10. What is your favorite Christian allegory?
I haven't read a lot of allegories to date, but of the ones I've read, I think Narnia is my favorite.  Water Princess, Fire Prince is also a good allegory.


To participate in the tag (which earns you points toward the giveaway), go here: http://knittedbygodsplan.blogspot.com/2015/12/celebrating-rizkaland-tag.html

For more about the party: http://knittedbygodsplan.blogspot.com/search/label/Ten%20Years%20of%20Rizkaland



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.