Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Paper Crowns Blog Tour Sign-up

Paper Crowns, a fantasy novel by my dear friend Mirriam Neal, has finally been published!  I'm bouncing with excitement.  I beta read this book a few years ago as it was being written and ever since finishing it, I've been waiting for it to be published so I could point people to it and say, 'READ THIS AT ONCE'.

There is a blog tour being organized to promote the release.  It will take place during the month of May.  There will be guest posts by Mirriam, and interviews with her, as well as a few reviews of the book.

If you would like to participate, email me (you can find my email address on my 'Contact Me' page) with your name, your blog address, what day in May would work best for you (or what days absolutely won't work for you), and whether you'd rather post an interview, a guest post, or a book spotlight (basically just posting the cover image and plugging the book).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.