Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Quote Queste: April 2016 ~ Veni, Vidi, Amavi




Dear me, here we are nearly halfway through April already (Problem 1. How is April here already??? and Problem 2. HOW IS IT THE 12TH ALREADY??) and I still haven't posted April's Quote Queste.  For that, I apologize.

To all of you who participated in March's QQ, thank you!  Reading each person's interpretation of the prompt is one of my favorite things.

Links to the March scenes:
TomWildRose
Katherine Sophia
Faith 


Rules:
1. Take the quote below and write a short scene based on it.  It can be a scene for a story you're currently writing, one you plan on writing in the future, or you can make up characters solely for this challenge.
2.  Post your scene on your blog, with the banner from the top of my post and a link to my blog.
3. Come back to this post and leave a link to your post in the comments so the other participants and I can read your scene.
4. Have fun!


https://www.pinterest.com/pin/504192120764730772/


Happy Writing!

1 comment:

  1. hmm, this would actually fit with my current story! Maybe I'll be able to join this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.