Sunday, January 1, 2017

Quote Queste: January 2017 ~ A Heart Doesn't Have to Stop





Quote Queste is back!  Hopefully shinier and fresher than ever... though in reality no rules have changed and only my enthusiasm is left to burnish the shine. 


Rules:
1. Take the quote below and write a short scene based on it.  It can be a scene for a story you're currently writing, one you plan on writing in the future, or you can make up characters solely for this challenge.
2.  Post your scene on your blog, with the banner from the top of my post and a link to my blog.
3. Come back to this post and leave a link to your post in the comments so the other participants and I can read your scene.
4. Have fun!



Happy Writing and here's to a promising New Year!


2 comments:

  1. Hurrah! Quote Queste!

    I'll see if I can conjure up a scene for this one....

    :-D
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine is here: https://ofdreamsandswords.wordpress.com/2017/01/06/in-the-words-of-in-the-words-of/. Something weird happened with the text colour and I couldn't fix it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.