Saturday, February 4, 2017

Quote Queste: February 2017 ~ Going to War




Thanks to everyone who participated in January's QQ!
Sophia White

I was too busy finishing my current novel to write a scene myself but now that my book is done (post on that coming soon) I'll have more time, and boy, am I looking forward to it!


Rules:
1. Take the quote below and write a short scene based on it.  It can be a scene for a story you're currently writing, one you plan on writing in the future, or you can make up characters solely for this challenge.
2.  Post your scene on your blog, with the banner from the top of my post and a link to my blog.
3. Come back to this post and leave a link to your post in the comments so the other participants and I can read your scene.
4. Have fun!


In honor of Valentine's Day: imagine all the places this could take you- happy, sad, tragic, bittersweet, uncertain, mixed....

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/8f/20/bd/8f20bd88fcaaa07f16e28ffad1ce5f9a.jpg



Happy Writing!

5 comments:

  1. Sorry I wasn't able to do last month's QQ--simply couldn't think of a good scenario...and then there was that California tripto prepare for....

    This one has possibilities, though...as soon as I find the other half of my brain....

    <3
    ~R~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here we go:

      http://wildroseleblonde.blogspot.com/2017/02/quote-queste-february-love-and-war.html

      Wanted to post it on Valentine's Day, but didn't quite make it. Aw well. ;-)

      Delete
  2. And I should try to make my brain work long enough to write something for this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kinda want to write a Miraculous fanfic for this one...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Milady, here is my contribution.

    http://thefloweringvales.blogspot.com/2017/02/quote-queste-february-2017-going-to-war.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.