Thursday, March 2, 2017

Quote Queste: March 2017 ~ My Real Name



It's Quote Queste time again and I hope you're all ready for this one because I think it's going to be a lot of fun.  For mine, I'm imagining a scene with a king... several military officers facing him, a vacant general's position... and looming war.

My February scene is mostly done but again I didn't finish it quiiite in time (busy month).  I'll post it later this month though, after I write March's.

Thanks to everyone who participated in February's QQ!
Tom
Erudessa


Rules:
1. Take the quote below and write a short scene based on it.  It can be a scene for a story you're currently writing, one you plan on writing in the future, or you can make up characters solely for this challenge.
2.  Post your scene on your blog, with the banner from the top of my post and a link to my blog.
3. Come back to this post and leave a link to your post in the comments so the other participants and I can read your scene.
4. Have fun!


Ready?
Here's March's prompt.  (Kate, this one's for you.  Muahahaha.)


https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/44/cc/d3/44ccd3a697364889dd114ea46ba52288.jpg



Happy Writing!  I look forward to seeing your scenes!

4 comments:

  1. This looks fun! I may have to join in on the fun this month :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect for some Bookania backstory...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you, now you can go find me another inspiration pin to mix. Pretty, pretty please? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/94646029645341714/

      Delete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.